10…9…8…

Dave and I went to the doctor today and we’re at 1 centimeter. Not much, but at least we’re coasting downhill! She told me they could strip my membranes and get me rolling now, but I told her we have to wait until after Sunday. No way I could mess up Sophia’s birthday party. All she can talk about is how excited she is about it. Oh my God pleeeease don’t let me have the baby on her birthday.